Monday, March 9, 2009

Small World Communications

Well, I haven't posted lately because I have been a bit tied up. I just picked up a semi-parttime job. My friend's mother needed some help with her communications company, and my friend recommended me. It is a wonderful arrangement as I can do 99% of the work from home! It is exactly what I've been looking for! I am very excited about it! And being a bit busier helps to keep me in a better mood :) And as Chad says, when mommy is in a bad mood the whole family is in a bad mood :) So everytime I sit down at the computer I think "Well, I guess I should do work and get paid for sitting here instead of just goofing around on the computer like usual." Well...speaking of...I guess I better clock in while I have 2 sleepers!

No comments:

Post a Comment