Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BFF




Soraya's BFF, Willow is moving to Costa Rica in two days. We are having a farwell open house at our place tomorrow evening for everyone to stop in and bid the Hendersons farewell. Soraya is sad...but doesn't really understand what is going on and where Costa Rica really is. I am sad for her, but I know they will be back in a year or 5 and can resume their friendship.
I am sad for myself, as Jess and I are really good friends and spent a lot of time together...especially since she lived a block away. The dynamics of our relationship is changing drastically but the nature of our relationship will remain the same. We are partakers in the Life of Christ. We are members of the Body of Christ and therefore relate to one another in Spirit and Truth...a change in physical location can change none of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment